For when you need someone to help you with something that's not medical writing
I'm lucky to have crossed paths with a number of people whom I've greatly enjoyed working with. Although I am terrible about getting together for coffee in-person, we send greetings to each other across the ether. You can never underestimate the importance of having a nice network with a range of skills.
- If you're looking for a graphic designer/art director-level individual, check out Raymond Byron.
- I also recommend Felix Ortiz for digital art/graphic design/art director-level work.
- If you need someone with PowerPoint skills, I would recommend Diana Tobias.
- For editorial help, Natacha Menar is thorough and provides some background for why something should or shouldn't be done (that way you can learn from your mistakes and try to avoid making them in the future).
- You can also hit up Lisa Martin for editing love.
- For an all-around great copywriter who freely doled out advice to strangers interested in freelancing, including me at one point, I highly recommend Susanne Reece.
- For serious project management skills, please check out Sati Sargsyan, especially if you're looking for an EU-based, multilingual pro (Russian, Armenian, English, Swedish)